The Music Library - Egbert's own streaming platform!
The Music Library is a build-in streaming platform on Egbert's website, where members can stream High Resolution recordings of music made by Egbert Juffer, without the disadvantages of other platforms, such as ads being placed before, after or even more annoyingly, during the music.
Here you can for the duration of your membership endlessly and un-interruptedly enjoy the music Egbert makes, whilst the fee of your membership supports Egbert in making more music for you!
About the Music Library:
- In the Music Library members have an exclusive & unique experience of music recorded by Egbert Juffer, streamed on his own website;
- In the Music Library members can stream High Resolution recordings of Egbert's compositions: all written, performed & produced by Egbert Juffer;
- In the Music Library members can stream High Resolution recordings of music written by a range of classical composers, performed and produced by Egbert Juffer;
- The Music Library currently has 1 department: the Cathedral. Ideas for more departments are being worked out;
- The Music Library currently has 1 membership level: the Supporter. More membership levels will be added when more departments are added;
- In the Music Library members have, for the duration of the membership, unlimited access to ad-free streaming of the music in the Music Library departments available to the members depending on their membership level.
How it works & Pricing:
Depending on the membership level, members can access the different departments of the Music Library. At this moment there is 1 department available (Cathedral) and 1 membership level (Supporter).
- Supporter / £5.00 / Access to the Cathedral;
- Patron / £8.00 / Access to Cathedral + 1 more department, to be added in due course;
- Benefactor / £10.00 / Access to Cathedral + 2 more departments, to be added in due course.
Departments Music Library:
- The Cathedral is available to all membership levels;
- In the Cathedral you can stream recordings of Organ music recorded, performed and produced by Egbert Juffer;
- The Organ music includes compositions written by Egbert Juffer as well as compositions by a range of Baroque & Classical composers, such as Handel, Haydn & Mozart;
- All recordings in the Cathedral are recorded with Hauptwerk 7, using surround sample-sets of Organs from all over the world;
- In the Cathedral you stream Organ music at High Resolution, as all recordings are uncompressed audio files (WAV) at 96kHz, 32-bit, 3072kbps (Standard CD: 44.1kHz - 16 bit - Standard DVD: 48 kHz -16-bit);
- In the Cathedral you can find a wide range of Organ music: from small to medium and large Organ works; serious compositions to light-hearted pieces in a range of styles;
- The Cathedral catalogue features all Egbert's organ albums, at the uncompressed audio quality levels described above, not the standard format (of 44.1kHz - 16-bit) used by platforms such as Youtube (Music), Spotify, etc.;
- The Cathedral catalogue also features Organ recordings exclusively made for for the Cathedral, and which are not available on any of the Organ albums for sale on this website and/or released to platforms such as Youtube (Music), Spotify, etc.;
Declaration of Intent & Terms of Service:
Declaration of intent:
It is the intention of EJ Music Publishing Ltd. & Egbert Juffer (hereafter ‘Service Provider) to offer through the Music Library and its departments (hereafter ‘Service’) an exclusive place within Egbert’s website, where anyone of the public who wishes to join through a membership, can join to stream- (and by doing so enjoy listening to) recordings of music produced by Egbert Juffer, and to offer anyone of the public who enjoys listening to Egbert's music a chance to support Egbert by becoming a member of this Service.
It is the intention of everyone who becomes a member (hereafter ‘Member’) of this Service, regardless of the level of membership, to stream- (and by doing so enjoy listening to) recordings of music produced by Egbert Juffer. It is also the intention of everyone who becomes a member to support Egbert Juffer, therefore the intention to:
(a) not in any way violate this Declaration of Intent, which is offered in good faith by the Service Provider;
(b) not in any way violate the Terms of Service;
(c) not cause damage in any way to the Service and Service Provider;
(d) respect all (copy)rights of the music and the Service held by the Service Provider.
Terms of Service:
This service allows Member to discover and stream the music provided in the Service and to read all the information provided on the pages of the Service.
The Member has the right to expect that the Service offered by the Service Provider works well and is usually available at all times, with the understanding of, and limitation to updates that might be done to the platform used by the Service Provider.
Members are not allowed to:
1. (force)download, distribute, reproduce, transmit, broadcast, display, sell, license, alter, modify or otherwise use any part of the Service or any content in any way, except:
(a) with prior written permission from EJ Music Publishing Ltd. and/or Egbert Juffer;
(b) as permitted by applicable law;
2. circumvent, disable, fraudulently engage, or otherwise interfere with the service (or attempt to do any of these things), including security-related features or features that:
(a) prevent or restrict the copying or other use of content; or
(b) limit the use of the Service or content;
3. access the Service using any automated means (such as robots, botnets or scrapers) except:
(a) with EJ Music Publishing Ltd.'s prior written permission; or
(b) as permitted by applicable law;
4. use this Service to read or listen to content other than for personal, non-commercial use (for example, you may not publicly stream music from the Service).
Reservation of rights:
As a subscriber to this Service you have the right to use this Service as described in the ‘Declaration of Intent’ and in the section 'Your rights' of these Terms of Service. Any right(s) not expressly granted to you in your rights, remains the right of EJ Music Publishing Ltd. and/or Egbert Juffer. This means, for example, that using this service does not give you ownership of any intellectual property rights in the content you access.
All the (copy)rights of the content on these pages are held by EJ Music Publishing Ltd. and Egbert Juffer.
By becoming a member/subscriber to this Service, you agree to the Declaration of Intent & the Terms of Service, in addition to already agreeing with the Terms of this website.