For the second time, I have been awarded an Associateship of the London College of Music! This time by obtaining an Associate diploma in Composition for which I recently submitted a portfolio with a selection of my works.
Throughout the Spring and Summer this year I wrote several compositions and arrangements with as aim to submit a portfolio at London College of Music for an Associate diploma in Composition. In September I completed this task and submitted the portfolio in October 2018. Today I received the good news that the portfolio has been approved and that I have been awarded the Associate diploma of the London College of Music in Composition.
The portfolio included the following compositions and arrangement from my hand:
1. Allegro for double String Orchestra;
2. Minuet and Trio for Brass Quartet (2 Trumpets, Trombone, Tuba);
3. Sortie in F major for Organ;
4. Duet for Flute and Bassoon;
5. Arrangement for Voice and Piano on 'Go, tell it on the mountain'.
Extra submitted with the portfolio: Programme notes with some insight/analysis/thoughts about the submitted portfolio, compositions and arrangement.